This is one of many important positions in our US office. The main task will be building sales and marketing strategies and the continuous development of our sales activities in the US.
We are looking for a highly motivated team player with a proactive personality to create sales and support our current team.
- Must have good contacts into the Oil and Gas Industry / HVAC Industry.
- Must have experience with combustion / gas analyzers (min. 5 years).
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must be willing attend trade shows (3-4 per year).
- Must possess the ability to meet sales goals for new and existing accounts.
- Must possess effective time-management skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to take initiative.
- Must possess the knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must possess excellent technical skills.
- Must have the ambition to keep going forward.
- Develops profitable and sustainable sales growth with new and existing accounts.
- Assigns goals to be met at specific time intervals.
- Develops relationships with clients.
- Conducts reviews on accounts on regular basis to evaluate clients’ needs to match with appropriate products and/or services.
- Conducts regular review of promotional activities to enhance and identify development potential.
- Ensures that clients know how to use the products and services and provides assistance if necessary.
- Manages day-to-day client communications and relationships.
- Prepares sales proposals.
- We need a candidate who is looking for a long term career, not a job.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma.
- Minimum Experience: 5 years of related sales experience preferred.
Estimated start date
- September / October 2021
- Pay rate: To Be Determined
Interested candidates with experience should reply with cover letter and resume to [email protected]