- Portable syngas analyzer for long-term measurements of special gases (syngas)
- Within most compact space one electrochemical O2 sensor (or one paramagnetic O2 sensor), one thermal conductivity detector (H2) as well as an infrared bench (CO+CO2+CH4) work jointly to generate precise measuring results.
- All important interfaces are available, such as Ethernet (LAN), WLAN, Bluetooth, USB, RS485, 8 channel analog outputs
- Remote wireless control using a smartphone and MRU4u app
- Make your combustion process more cost-effective.
- Get the data to show your organization cares about the environment.
CH4, CO, CO2 Measured, Glass Industry, H2, H2S, Iron / Steel Industry, O2, Portable IR, Process / Syngas, simple, Syngas Analysis, Universities / Laboratory
– O2 sensor (either electrochemical longlife sensor or paramagnetic sensor)
– Integrated, electrical gas cooler (Peltier) and automatic condensate draining pump
– Strong sample gas pump and external accessible particulate Teflon filter
– Automatic zeroing by means of 3-way solenoid valve, user programmable
– Internal sample flow monitoring with display and alarm
– Linux OS and large baklit 840 x 480 colour display, with touch and swipe technigue
– With universal analog input (AUX socket) for external transmitter connection
– Data memory for approx. 10.000 measurements, optional USB Stick for additional data storage
– Automatic interval measurement program
– Data-visualization and evaluation software MRU4win
– Universal power supply: mains 90-265 Vac /105 W
– Internal Li-Ion battery for 1 hours mains free operation
– Automatic selftest and control of soft- and hardware functions
– Modern, rugged aluminium enclosure with rubber molded impact protection