- Designed for use in industrial safe areas or inside laboratories as well
- Can be installed in outdoor or indoor location
- Can sample dry or wet syngas
- Can sample pressurized or low pressure gas
- Can be used from single or double sampling points.
- Make your combustion process more cost-effective.
- Get the data to show your organization cares about the environment.
CH4, CO, CO2 Measured, Continuous Emission Monitoring, Iron / Steel Industry, O2, Process / Syngas, simple, Universities / Laboratory
The complete, ready to use analyzer SWG100 Syngas
is the industrial solution for:
- biomass, coal and waste gasification plants
- cogeneration heat and power engines (CHP) using syngas
- small scale syngas analysis for research institutes and lab
- IP 65 stainless steel cabinet, also for use in outdoor condition with sun and rain cover
- accurate measurements, using infrared and thermal conductivity technology
- sampling from low suction -100mbar up to high pressure +200mbar of gas pipe
- no dilution of sample gas is required
- integrated gas cooler with condensate draining pump
- direct and continuous measurement, with pressure and temperature compensation
- multiple sampling point monitoring (up to 2 sites monitoring) with one analyzer
- flow restrictor orifice gas inlet for high pressure site
- with sample gas cut-off and power supply shut-off in case of alarm
- industry compatible rugged design , easy and fastest service design